When you write a review, it helps customers choose a product wisely. Please note these points while writing a review:
- Product centricity: Concentrate only on product feedback and DO NOT include service or seller feedback. Reviews with such content will NOT BE made live.
- Simple language: Keep the language simple, light and in your own words.
- Be crisp: If the details run long, break the review into readable short paragraphs and bullets.
- No profanity/copyright information: Profanity, copyrighted or copied content must be avoided.
- Share your experience: Explain what you liked and disliked about the product. The most helpful reviews are the ones that help readers know exactly what to expect.
- Pros & cons: Include appropriate pros & cons to give a quick summary of your review to the reader.
- Best usage: Mention best uses of the product and why one should buy it.